Apa dengan blog ini?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eye Makeup Remover


Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

This solution (water and silicon) will gently remove all traces of your eye makeup, including waterproof mascara and lipstick, without pulling the skin around the eye area. It does not leave your skin feeling dry.
This is one of my favorite items. I feel totally clean after wiping my eye makeup and lipstick with it.

How to use it?
Shake well the two-layer solution and wet a cotton ball. Wipe your eye downward as gently as possible so as to protect your eyelashes from falling.
This non-oily formula is suitable for all skin types.
Then proceed with the normal cleansing procedure.

This is how I use it:-

First, I wet 2 pieces of cotton pad with my eye make up remover, one for the left eye, the other is for the right eye. While keeping my eyes open, I bring the cotton pad to my eyes. Then I close off my eyes to cleanse each and every single eyelash by zigzagging the cotton pad to the whole length of my eyelashes. To cleanse the eye shadow, leave the cotton pad on the eyelid for 3 - 5 seconds. The eye makeup remover will absorb the colours. This way will prevent you from pulling and tugging at your skin while cleansing your eye makeup. Always use your ring finger because this finger is the gentlest.

If you prefer to move your cotton pad in a circle way (moving your pads from inside top corner of your eyes to the outer corner then back again), do remember to always use your ring finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment