Apa dengan blog ini?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Indulge Soothing Eye Gel

Indulge Soothing Eye Gel


Price RM95 (berat 10g)

Benefits

  • reduces eye area puffiness (can be used as a leave-on treatment or wash away mask)


Details
I LOVE this product!! You can feel it working as soon as you apply it. It has a mild tingly feeling (rasa pedih), however don't mistake that as an adverse reaction. It means it's doing its job. The main benefit I got is that it dramatically reduced the puffiness around my eyes. When i get little to no sleep, my eyes tend to be puffy. I left this gel on for 10 minutes and then wiped it off and my eye area looked "well-rested". In addition, it made me FEEL more awake too. I think that tingly sensation contributed to that feeling. Since my eyes are not always puffy, i use this product as a mask when i need it. However it can be left on the eye under your makeup for all day benefits.

extract from www.Smartskincare.com

Secara umumnya, Indulge Soothing Eye Gel ini melicinkan dan melegakan, mendinginkan dan menyamankan kulit sekitar mata. Ia mengandungi ektrak tumbuh-tumbuhan yang membantu menegangkan, memejalkan dan mengurangkan kesembapan bawah mata.

No comments:

Post a Comment